Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Mommy Favorite




Yesterday I had a Mother's Day Tea with my sweet Avery girl. These are some of my most favorite things to do as a mom. Well, yesterday we were not only served a little yummy snack and beverage but a song to follow. Next, she made me two very sweet cards. One had decorations of flowers with a black and white photo of her and the other card was a description of who and what kind of mommy I was. OK, so I took a picture of the card so you could read what my sweet 2nd baby girl thinks of her mom.

(here is what the card says)
My mom is 50 years old. She has brown hair and greenish eyes.
Her favorite thing to do is ride her bike. (i don't even have a bike)
She is really good at washing the dishes.
She's not very good at piggy back rides. (nope, that's dads job)
I think she's special because she helps me make stuff.

Sweet Laughter for Sure! :D

4 comments:

Kelly said...

That's hilarious. I love the things kids say :). Definitely a keeper!

Tracie said...

That's so funny!!! You look GREAT for your age ;-). LOL.

m.c. said...

don't worry. chase said that i was 30 pounds and 20 feet tall. i told him that was one skinny person. he also got one right when he said that my favorite thing to wear are my jamommies (pj's). :) i smiled for a while after reading that thing.

The Gumpls said...

Cute pictures of you and your girls! I found some really "cute" pictures of us in high school!