Saturday, September 18, 2010

I just had to share...

Ok, I am sitting on the floor in the living room on a Saturday night watching Texas/Texas Tech football & using my husband's laptop do get some blogging in. Then, I found some very old pics of us as a family and of the girls on his computer. I had to share them!!!
CRAZY...time goes by so unfairly too fast. Enjoy these funny pics. ;)
(Family pic @church 2005)

(Annalise -1 day old @hospital

(hospital pic-1st time girls saw me & annalise in hospital)

(avery & addie-2004)

(annalise- my paci girl walking around)

(avery-2005)

(the girls- pregnant w/ annalise)

(avery & addie)

Fun stuff! Miss all those crazy days but soaking up this new journey. Reminds me to keep taking lots of pics! ;)

2 comments:

The Gumpls said...

they are oh so cute!!!! it is very unfair how time quickly goes by!!!!! I loved those days when you could feed the baby and go back to sleep. God bless us all on this new journey as our children are growing up!!!! the girls and you are so beautiful!!!!

Steph T. said...

Look at how much they have grown...:) It seems like you turn around and they aren't little anymore!!