Sunday, October 23, 2011

I am in LOVE....

with Pinterest! Yes, I am. The online catalog that just made my life a little more organized, creative, and a whole new menu for my family. Pinterest is so fun!! :)

By far, my favorite past time right now is getting my comfy pj pants on, the laptop on my lap, & go a looking. I have been able to find some awesome and easy recipes and great, creative ways to decorate my new home for Christmas.
For example, due to the fact our new home has a wrap around fireplace mantle...I needed ideas of how to decorate this baby for Christmas. I typed in Christmas mantle decorating into pinterest and BAM.... I got tons of wonderful, yet simple, easy ideas with items like mason jars, balls, lanterns, and so much more. :) WOW!

So, thank you Pinterest for new decorating ideas, new meals for my family, creative gifts, easy do it yourself projects, and my favorite....CHRISTMAS ideas.
I LOVE u! ;)

No comments: