Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Avery Girl's Birthday

On October 29, 2003..the Lord blessed our family with our second girl! Avery Rian truly has a heart of gold, the sweetest & kindess spirit, and lover of our family. I love every ounce of that girl beyond belief. I thank my God for her life.
Happy 8th Birthday my Avery girl!! :)



Last Saturday, Avery and her 2 best friends~Kennedi and Brighton, along with Addie and Annalise had a pedicure all together to celebrate Avery's birthday. What else would a 8 yr old girl love but have leopard printed on the toes and be pampered while doing it?!?! ;) We topped off her "fancy" day with cupcakes at Ooh La La. :)
She beamed the whole time and I think it might be one birthday she wont forget.
Best friends and pretty toes....Happy Birthday Avery.





No comments: