Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Fun!!!

I LOVE, LOVE this time of year. Having lots of fun in the Praters for sure. :)

1. Christmas shopping
2. looking at Christmas lights around town
3. Getting Christmas cards in the mail everyday
4. Advent calendars
5. reading the birth of Jesus as a family at night all piled up on one bed
6. the cheerful songs of Christmas music
7. a glowing Christmas tree in a completely dark home
8. Christmas movies with my girls
9. endless holiday treats that are constant in our home
10. Christmas Eve service with my church
11. wrapping gifts with my husband
12. holiday dinner with your best girl friends
13. collecting all the stocking stuffers for my girls
14. Operation Christmas child box
15. new pjs for the girls

...And, SO many more!! It's fun just writing them down. I love the Christmas season and hope you too are finding new reasons to celebrate this Holy season. :)

No comments: