Monday, April 21, 2008

GNO

As I think about this posting, the song from Miley Cyrus comes to mind- GNO or simply Girls Night Out. It is such a cute, fun song and even at 32 although meant for younger girls, I love it. Well, it was a GNO Friday at the house as dad was out for a Star Wars marathon night with some of his youth and leaders. So, the girls and I ordered pizza, threw a blanket on the floor and watched a movie together. Addie and Avery chose Garfield- Annalise is just happy to be "big" like the girls and get excited about the picnic even though I think she had no clue. So funny! Anyway, it was a nice relaxing Friday with the girls- a GNO!
However, my much needed GNO will come later- much later. One of my favorite country singers- Kenny Chesney is going to be in concert here in August. Yes, I got tickets with a good friend and it will definitely be a GNO! :) Flips flops, a great music entertainer, a good friend, fun...... I can hardly wait! Its like a little girl waiting for Christmas morning!

No comments: