Tuesday, April 1, 2008

a legacy

I write this blog to celebrate my mom and dads 36th wedding anniversary today April 1, 2008.

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!!!!

I often think of my parents and the journey they have taken over the years with many obstacles and changes that have occurred in their life together. The one thing that has been constant is their marriage and love to one another and I celebrate that blessing. A legacy of love... a legacy of friendship... a legacy of laughter... and a legacy of raising a Christian family. This legacy, I now get to carry on with Ryan and my girls. I am blessed to have a family who carries a legacy of commitment based on God's love.

Mom and Dad, I celebrate you this day and thank you for your commitment to one another. Thank you for sharing a legacy to me, Ryan, and the girls. May we see our legacy grow through many generations.
Love you.....

2 comments:

Erin said...

I love your mom and dad, too! Y'all are a special family!

Lindy said...

welcome to the blogging world! As Erin said, I too love your parents - they have set a very wonderful example of a lifelong commitment, which I now hope to carry on in my own marriage.... I look forwad to keeping in better touch with you now!