Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The Happenings

If keeping up with 4 schedules is not enough (Annalise doesn't count yet), hurricanes, potty training, head colds, and everything in between has consumed my life over the past weeks!
Whew, its been a whirl wind around the Prater posse. As of 2 weeks ago, Annalise is officially potty trained meaning poop and pee pee! YES- thanks to the bribe of going to the ZOO to see animals, she pulled through for me. :) One of my motherly goals was to have her potty trained my the time she turned 3 so we are right on track. Makes this mommy happy!
Next, we would have these ever occurring hurricanes that keep moving into the Gulf and make for a constant watch. Seriously, this has been a little draining as we have been emotionally strained whether or not to evacuate or is it coming toward us, or do I have everything ready to go just in case, etc, etc.
Then, we would have our normal routine with Ryan's work schedule and church events, Addie heading to first grade, and now Avery in preschool. 3 different schedules makes a full calendar pretty quick and that doesn't even include my meetings, friend times, coffee, date with my husband, etc. So, the happenings have been a little crazy but don't let that fool you. I have joy deep down which shouts excitement a new season is around the corner, my time memorizing God's word, and an exciting adventure I feel God is moving in our family.
The happenings of the Prater posse continue and this mom is just holding on tight to the rope behind the boat making sure its joyous, fun, and purposeful. :)

No comments: