Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wisdom and Wings

I haven't officially informed my readers my September memory verse for the month. I wanted to do something with joy or wisdom. Ryan put out a challenge to his leaders and encouraged a verse on wisdom in proverbs so I thought I would join in on that challenge and memorize that verse. So, here it is, my memory verse for September.

"He who walks with the wise is wise, but a companion of fools suffers harm. Proverbs 13:20

Then, there is the famous song by Mark Harris "Find your Wings" that has become a favorite. I keep ranting and raving about it because its exactly what I am feeling these days as my sweet babies are turning into sweet girls super fast! So, I thought I would share the song here so you could enjoy it with me. :)


Find Your Wings - Mark Harris
How time flies raising children

1 comment:

RR Mama said...

I love that song by Mark Harris! I live in SE TX so I am right there with you. Where I live they are going to start evacs tomorrow. Praying you and your family stay safe!