Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Remember

I remember just 2 weeks ago I was walking hand in hand with Ryan downtown Nashville. I remember the great music we heard, the good food we ate, and most of all the memories made. We had so much fun at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel, the Hermitage, the Belle Meade Plantation, and just the local eats and hot spots.
What I remember most is walking with our hands held together, coldness in the air as we could see our breaths, and the snow flurries that fell on us as we walked together.
I remember, it was romantic.
Well....
I finally took time today to throw together a quick video of our snapshots from Nashville.
I want to go back! I will go back!
Enjoy.

2 comments:

Erin said...

Those are some great pics! I'm so glad y'all had a great time - happy 10th anniversary! Clark and I had only been dating a little while when we came to y'all's wedding - what a great ten years you've had with so many more to enjoy!

The Gumpls said...

Happy anniversary sweet friend! We will celebrate 9 yrs in june! It looks like you had a really great time!