Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Challenge....

Ok, so I love the summer for many reasons! No schedules or routines, reading books, vacations, visiting family and endless swimming. My favorite summer activity would have to be catching up on some books that I've had on my book shelf to read. Well, I already finished one that was amazing and very challenging. It is called Crazy Love by Francis Chan. Its incredible and a must read! I LOVED it. Over the past months, Ryan and I have been really seeking and searching exactly what God wants to do with each of our lives and our family. I came upon one of my frequent blog sites where a Francis Chan video was highlighted. Hop on over to virtue alert on my blog roll and watch it! It spoke volumes to me and allowed me to realize that this so called "comfortable" life is not for me but a life totally surrendered to do God's will.
Enjoy the challenge.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Another friend of mine also recommended this to me! Hhmm...maybe I need to make a stop at the bookstore soon.... :)