Monday, November 16, 2009

For One Reason or Another....

I would really like to meet, sit, and have a conversation with some of these ladies! For many reasons, these ladies spark an interest with me and share a part of life that I connect or have an interest in. Some of them I know via blog and facebook and have enjoyed sharing life with. Others, well, they are high profile and I would love to pic their brain on their journey, strengths, and success, etc.
It would be so cool to know a little more of these ladies. I hope this dream will come true someday! :)

Katie Couric (New York City)
Steph Thomason (Oklahoma)
Lisa Deese (Nebraska)
Lori Wilhite (Las Vegas)
Brandi Wilson (Nashville)
a 911 victim's wife (where ever they are)
Laura Bush (Texas)

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Oh how much I would love that girl!! I know the Lord will allow it to happen someday!! You are so precious to me! Have a great day!!
Blessings!!
Steph