Monday, July 18, 2011

Annual Girls Getaway

Myself and 3 other very dear friends loaded up in a Tahoe and headed to the TX hill country for 4 days! This was our annual girls trip that allows for a lot of FUN time with one another & absolutely NO responsibilities. These 3 women have an incredible HUGE heart for the Lord and love being a wife/mom. When we gather, we tell endless stories, parenting advice, dig deep into our personal lives...basically spur one another on. IT.WAS.AMAZING!!! I love these girls deep, they love me deep, and all of them are pastor wives so we really can relate on many levels.
What can rejuvenate and refill a girl???? :)
~floating 2 days on the Guadalupe River with 3 best friends
~a trip to Fredericksburg, TX for a little shopping
~total chick food so we don't have to cook...salad and wraps! LOL ;)
~a good tan
~endless laughs and new bonds
~parenting advice
~deep, strong friendships that dig deep into one another to be better women

Loved my girl's getaway..So fun. I want to give a shout of thanks to my dear husband who took on all 3 girls so I could go. I love you Ryan Prater...you truly serve me in so many ways!

No comments: