Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I put those running shoes back on!!!

Due to the fact I have like major transitions going on in my life right now...
~church planting
~trying to sale a house
~trying to find a house to rent
~baby girl starting Kindergarten
~turned 35
~and these are just a few ;)
I put on the old running shoes and started back to running to channel some of my stress during these life changes. It has been great! I feel great! I started running this summer and have built myself up to running a mile 3 times a week. I love it. :)
My goal for the summer is to stay consistent and just maintain a routine to get stronger and build up strength. I hope to gear myself up by Fall when temps are a little cooler in Houston and push myself for two miles 3 times a week.
I have to brag on myself because I have never kept up with running like I have now. I feel more determined or maybe its just my mind and body need it at this age of life!!! lol ;)
So, to all my friends and family out there, next time you see me help keep me accountable to my running......And just ask me if those running shoes are still on! :)

No comments: