Tuesday, October 21, 2008

The Keepsake

On Sunday, I saw Addie busy as a bee at the table writing and drawing. I didn't bother to look over her, as she loves to sit and do arts and crafts, coloring, or simply write notes to friends. Later that day, I noticed she had posted her learning sheet from Creek Kids (kids program from church) on our refrigerator along with a note card. I read the note card and I couldn't believe what she had written on the note card. Its so special and dear to my heart, a true treasure. :) It was joyful and loving and most of all sweet, sweet words of Jesus- A Keepsake.
I'll keep it on the refrigerator for awhile but I will tuck it away in a safe place so she can read it when she is 10, 14, 18, and some day to her children. I took a picture and I'll translate for you her sentences. Enjoy...its so special.

I Love Jesus
I Love God
My Mom and dad
I Love My sisters
I Love My Cousins!
and my Friends.
What do you want For U?
I want Jesus and God
So I could listen to God
and Jesus God is
special to my heart
Jesus is special in my
heart My mommy is in
my heart My sisters in my heart

No comments: