Thursday, October 30, 2008

My 5 Year Old!


Happy 5th Birthday Avery!

I can't believe my 8 lb, chunky monkey, no ankle little girl turned 5 years old yesterday! I love how she has definitely been my girl that has changed the most in personality and looks. She was my chunk a love with black hair and grew into this major meltdown 2 year old, then into this more reserved, sweet, tender hearted girl who has brought so much joy to my life.

I am so proud of her and thankful for this life that God has given me to help develop into HIS precious princess.


Avery had a great birthday this year. We started the celebration at Grammy's house and Aunt Melissa's. (2 of her favorite people) We treated all the girls and Chandler and Berkley to High School Musical 3 and then ended the celebration with Halloween cookie baking and presents.
At home, we celebrated with more friends and family and carved our pumpkins for Halloween.
It was a special day and I just love my little pumpkin girl.

Happy Birthday Avery,

We love you so Much!







1 comment:

Crystal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!!! We really enjoyed the cherry chip cake & everytime we light our pumpkin we think of you! 5 is gonna be a BIG year...Enjoy! ~The Bruning Family