Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One Week

Yes, a week from today I will be holding my mans hand walking around to the sights and sounds of Nashville, Tennessee. Yea-and the best part of our trip is that I googled the weather to see just what a girl is to wear and YEEEESSSS, its going to be cold- 52 during the day and upper 30's at night. I love the cold and often realize that God has a sense of humor since I live by Galveston Bay and its like warm tropical weather almost year round! So, now its time for me to pull out the jeans and boots, some layers of clothes, and those jacket vests that sit in your closet and you might wear once. Woohoo! This South Texan is ready for the northern blue skies. I can't wait as this is our long awaited 10 year trip. A time together without our 3 precious girls, a time to remember, a time to make memories, and a time to share our new adventures and dreams of our next 10+ years together.
So here is a big shout out to Grammy (my mom) who is watching, loving on the girls and holding down the fort while we go. Thanks mom! I couldn't go and have fun without your love and support for me and the girls.
Stay tuned for more is to come from Nashville, music city!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Yea! Have a great time! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Crystal said...

Lucky Birds!! On Pete's Blog (CP Pastor) he said it was in the 40's today with a chance of flurries tonight! Ya'll could totally get snow by next week! FUN, can't wait for pictures!!