Sunday, November 23, 2008

O Happy Day

Well, today I am officially 33 years old!
Yes, Happy Birthday to me. :) As turning 30 was a hard year for me, I have come to enjoy the years that have followed. It seems life gets more fun, adventurous, joyful, laughter filled, and precious memories swelling up inside.
I love my birthday and the time of year it happens to fall on and around. FALL, one of my favorite seasons and the time of year you get to be with family and laugh, and laugh, and eat, and eat! Its joyous and I am grateful for what it brings. This year my birthday has fallen before Thanksgiving so I truly have gotten to spend time with just the girls and Ryan today. It was special. Today we spent the whole afternoon and evening putting up our Christmas decorations and decorating the girls trees, and pulling out the stockings while Christmas music played in the background. Its been awesome and refreshing! I loved it and so did the girls. :)
Here a few pics of them decorating their tree.




1 comment:

The Gumpls said...

happy Birthday "old" friend! I turned 33 in Oct. It sounds like you had an amazing day! I love the pink tree!!! happy turkey day to you and your family!