Monday, February 1, 2010

A Mom's Heart

I never knew I would have 3 children yet alone, 3 girls! Its been one of the most joyous, hardest, funnest adventure I've been on yet. My 3 girls are hard work as they each have unique qualities, talents, loves, and spirits which is always challenging to meet their individual need. I have loved being a mom to girls and I look forward to our relationships growing and sharing many more adventures together.
Thank you Lord, for my Addie, Avery, and Annalise as they are a treasured blessing straight from your hand!

Here is a quote in my study bible that I read often and wanted to share. It speaks volumes to what a mother feels when having children. I know I do! Enjoy.

"When you decided to become a mother, you gave your heart permission to forever walk around outside your body. " ~Barbara Johnson

2 comments:

Steph T. said...

I love my girls...so glad I have them...

TAMMY said...

This quote is so true!!