Thursday, February 4, 2010

Simple Pleasures

A blog that my sister introduced me to and now I have been following shared her Simple Pleasures of life! It was fun to read and reminded me that some simple pleasures in my life really do warm up my heart. :)
So here are some of my Simple Pleasures......

a movie date with husband

the smell of coffee

fresh, clean sheets on a bed

a clean house

a candle burning (almost any scent)

coffee with a friend at Starbucks

fuzzy socks

a West Texas sunset

watching a pasture of cattle and horses

white sand beach in my toes

my cat sitting in my lap purring

a walk with my 90 lb cattle dog

looking at my girls sound asleep in their beds

a specialty drink from Sonic

a cup of coffee and the bible in the early morning

a foot rub from my hubby

Fall leaves changing colors on the trees

Cold, snow days (i see very few now that i live far South)

a fresh hair cut

lazy Saturday mornings with the family

What Are Yours?????
Please share a few of your Simple Treasures! :)

2 comments:

The Gumpls said...

I love your beautiful thoughts that you share on your blog!

Steph T. said...

One of my favorite things...a hot bubble bath...:)