Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Life

It seems like these past couple of weeks, I've barely had time to sit down long enough at the computer yet alone type on my blog! My life has been very time limited with keeping a baby 8-5 everyday, mom of 3 girls (which always have something going on between homework, school projects, or pre-k show and tells), being a wife and keeping the home, to being a friend and making time for myself! CRAZY!!! I am ready for Spring Break or at least a small break in our routine! It helps to regain strength and endurance. :)

Speaking of Spring Break, I am saving 2 weeks of my paycheck and we are taking a little road trip to San Antonio and Sea World for a couple of days! I am so looking forward to my first trip to see these amazing creatures at Sea World. The girls are so excited and the official countdown has begun with them. :)

Hmmm...what else is going on in my life? Home Projects! I am going to start painting our master bedroom this weekend. Its that project that has been 2 years in the making! he he :D Seriously, it was one of the first things I needed to do when moving into this home nearly 3 years ago and it now is officially the last thing to do! Isn't that how it always goes!? ;)

Well, stayed tuned as I hope to share more life; my crazy, eventful, joyful, thankful, LIFE!

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Sea WOrld! I want to go to!! :) You will have a blast!