Saturday, March 27, 2010

Approaching 12!!

Its a hard pill to swallow sometimes to say that I am 34! CRAZY!! Time is so unfairly fast, especially when you are having so much fun. :)
Well, its Spring and May is around the corner which means...WOW....I will have been married 12 years! It has been an incredible journey with Ryan.
Not to long ago, I sat in my room on the floor with a desk drawer wide open that's stuffed with pictures of college days, dating, marriage, pre-kids, first house, trips, babies, 2nd house, a move across Texas, and so many others. I laughed at our styles, our goofy ways, our skinny bodies(pre-babies for me and football days for Ryan)! Memories flooded me and so did emotions. I thank God for a man who fulfills my every dream. A Christ follower, a leader in our home, a provider, a listener, a loving husband, a giving and fun daddy, and a good dancer that makes me think man he's so sexy when he moves! LOL!! So here's a mushy post to the love of my life. Looking forward to celebrating so much more in our life..together.





~"sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people."~

2 comments:

Steph T. said...

YOu guys just look like so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing these pictures! Congrats on ur anniversary. That's awesome!

Erin said...

You guys are so sweet! Congrats!