Monday, March 8, 2010

My "outlet"

OK, so I am not gonna lie and say my life is not a little crazy but the good kind of crazy! You know the life of wife, mom of 3 girls, keeping a baby full time, home maker, cooker, friend, daughter, sister, or even the most important Christ follower!
Life can get a little interesting around here, fun none the less, but I needed another "outlet" instead of exercise. Soooo, I am introducing my new "outlet"....
a Nickolas Sparks Romance book..... O yea, I said it, a little romance love story to whisk me away! :) I love to read well at least when I am not already falling asleep in the bath tub and I usually read anything from leadership to a Francis Chan kinda book.
I needed something different, something to help lure me in and allow me to forget how crazy, fast my life goes! My dear friend allowed me to borrow 3 of her books. I hope she knows that I am keeping all 3 to read and help me jump through the hoops of life and get a little romance fix to root for.
So here's to "The Lucky One" as its my first Nickolas Sparks book to ever read!
What's your outlet? What's your favorite Nickolas Sparks book?

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

I love to take a nice hot bath and maybe...shhhh watch a little Young and the Restless while I am soaking it up! OH NO! :)