Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lost without LOST

Ok, 5 years ago, Ryan and I started watching a tv show that never in a million years would I think I would have been this addicted! :) LOL! When I was pregnant with Annalise, a friend told us that we had to watch the tv show, that it had some interesting things and twists and deep characters. Season 1 was already over, so we rented it on dvd from Blockbuster and sat on the couch night after night watching and eating (because i was prego) mesmerized by the show! It was awesome! The journey began there and everything else is history! Seriously though, the show became our weekly date night with our favorite snack and it became the highlight each week.
After 6 years, Lost had its series finale..its over! It has to be one of the best tv shows that has ever captured me and reeled me into rooting and relating to some of these characters. I call that brilliant writing! I am thankful for the fun, weekly date night it provided and can honestly say..i will miss it so! ;)

Here's a little video of some of the characters saying how the show impacted them as a cast member. Have fun with it!

No comments: