Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Teacher Appreciation Week

This week, its teacher appreciation week and I always look forward to this week. I love how each day is themed and you bring in a little something special! :)
I have to admit, I really try to go above and beyond and think "out side the box" for the little gifts. I want them to know that I took time to really think about their gifts and it comes with much gratitude.
I am grateful for their love and commitment to teach my girls. They are with them 7 hours throughout the day so I am thankful for their time and efforts. I am blessed this year to have some amazing women pouring into my girls hearts and minds. They have had a fantastic year and have grown so much!
So this is written today for two amazing teachers and to one I adore and call friend.
Happy Teacher Appreciation Week...You are Awesome!

"I thank my God every time I remember you..." Ephesians 1:3

No comments: