Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Flights Booked!!

Today I booked my flight to Dallas for our new annual Mother's Day weekend at Canton, TX! :) Last year for mother's day, my sister and I surprised my mom with a hotel and day at Canton just us 3! Canton is this massive place that has trade days/flea markets in which you can find about almost anything you could possible want. Seriously, it has food, furniture, clothes, plants, home decor, candles, and anything else that makes a girl giddy for a major good deal!! :)

Well, this year I booked a flight to save on the time and now that gas is so expensive and costs me $57 to fill up the van, I found great deals on flights! In fact, coming home, I got the ticket for $49 which was so awesome....savings on time and money.
I can't wait to for this weekend. My sister, my mom, no kids, yummy food, and incredible flea market finds. Let the countdown begin.... :)

No comments: