Monday, March 7, 2011

Spring Means...

All things new and fun! :) For being a girl who loves winter, this year I've really been ready for Spring and not sure why!? I think my soul is craving what Spring ushers in our lives. A time for growth, time of blooms & vibrant colors, time with family, breaks in school, schedules, routines, and celebration of Easter.
The cool mornings and sunny, warm blue afternoon skies have been refreshing and have made me look forward to Spring Break with my girls!
Last year, we took the girl's to Sea World so this year we are doing all things Rodeo/Texas style! ;) While we are at my parents house, we are taking the girls to Ft Worth Stockyards and then coming home to enjoy the Rodeo festivities here in Houston. I think I'm more excited than my girls about the Stockyards! LOL :) I haven't been there since Ryan and I were dating and now there is so much more in downtown Ft Worth. Best part...free activities all day Saturday! :)
So~ since Spring is in the air down here in South TX, I hope these days bring you smiles and warmth, days outside, and time with family. Let me know some fun things you have planned..even if its totally no plans at all! ;) Enjoy your Spring Break friends and family.

No comments: