Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Fly By Spring Break

Wow, I can't believe Spring Break is already over! It flew by so fast but I guess that's what happens when you are having lots of fun and do a little traveling. :)
We started off in the Dallas area with my family and had a great visit with a lot of my aunts and uncles and my grandparents and a little trip downtown to the Ft. Worth Stockyards.
We headed home on Monday only to welcome Ryan's parents here for the rest of the week. We went to the Houston rodeo, Kemah Boardwalk(don't even ask...a local should know better) lol ;) , and Froberg's Farm in Alvin to pick strawberries! It was a FULL week, but amazing. The weather was nice and so was the down time. Here are some pics of all the happenings of our Spring Break. Enjoy. :)
The Ft Worth Stockyards







Houston Rodeo





Waiting on Miranda Lambert concert

No comments: