Tuesday, May 17, 2011

13 Years!

On May 16, 1998 at 2:00 pm in Hardin-Simmons Logsdon Chapel, I said I DO to the love of my life! I am so blessed to have Ryan, my best friend, by my side.
I love how he still can make me laugh like no one else and his strong hugs that embrace me daily....I am having the time of my life.




I found the One My Heart Loves
Song of Solomon 3:4




(Here are 13 highlights that have happened in our 13 years of marriage~Ryan and I came up with this list together on our anniversary dinner date on Monday night) ;)

1. the birth of all 3 girls

2. Addie accepted Christ as her Savior

3. Our trip to Hawaii (1 year anniversary)

4. our 850 sq foot rent house that literally had no hallways
(I could plug my vacuum into one outlet and vacuum the entire house) :) so funny

5. our trip Jackson Hole~horse back riding, riding the river, hiking around

6. our financial move from our Meadowbend home to our current home where we were able to pay off all debts

7. Washington D.C trip together with some youth

8. Nashville trip for our 10 year anniversary

9. walks around this beautiful old neighborhood with huge homes, where our small rent home sat in Abilene, TX...we walked and dreamed together

10. connections to some amazing church staff both for Ryan and I that have become very sweet, dear friends

11. our many, many bed and breakfast we have visited

12. living completely debt free besides our home mortgage

13. the many trips to Destin, Florida with all the girls (they love the beach)

*As you can tell, Ryan and I love to travel, go, or take trips. Our continued goal as we move toward life in Katy, is to live small so we can take the girls and our own trips to many more places! * :)

No comments: