Monday, May 2, 2011

1000 gifts continued....

~Ann Voskamp~
Maybe only these two words that I could say a thousand times, everywhere, till I become them, enfold them, live them in a thousand, endless ways?
THANK YOU

61. A girl's weekend away to Canton, TX for our annual Mother's Day trip of shopping with only my mom and sister.

62. A safe airplane ride that allowed for a 5 hour trip turn into only 2 hours!

63. Girl's night out with Kim, Kayla, and Jennefer that provides endless laughs and encouragement.

64. the health of my girls

65. the promise from Easter that God is constantly making all things new.
"And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new."
Revelation 21:5

66. new vintage style tops I found on my shopping spree this weekend

67. my hubby, 3 girls, and snow cones sitting around a table eating them & talking

68. the many, many buyers that are coming to look at our home for possible purchase

69. my husbands arms

70. signing up Addie for her first summer church camp ever & her smile beam from ear to ear with excitement

No comments: