Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And then there was 3!!!!

Yes, all 3 girls in school!! I can't believe it. The year 2005 seems like yesterday and now the last Prater girl is going to big school. Wow!

4th, 2nd, Kindergarten....my girls! So here they are, one of my greatest joys and blessings. I come to this year thankful and grateful for the 9 years I've been home with them. The huge sacrifices made, the time, the endless memories. Thank you Lord for the time with my girls. :)

First day of school 2011-2012



(Grammy always makes it to first day of Kindergarten-Annalise's turn now!!)





3 comments:

Erin said...

Yay! You survived! haha, just kidding! Though, I know it must feel like an accomplishment to have reached this stage of life. I hope they all had great first days, and that you treated yourself to something fun. Beautiful girls!

Steph T. said...

Look at all that pink! Love it! And they are just precious! WOW...all in school. Hold on it only goes faster at this point!

Cassie said...

Can't believe how big and beautiful they are....so wishing I could have had that little one:) I sure hope that Kindergarten Teacher loves her like I would have!!! Miss you guys!!