Monday, August 29, 2011

Its ALL new, but it is Good

A new home~
A new city~
A new school for my girls~
A new school time (8:20-3:40)~
A new school district with a lot of school pride~
A new grocery store~
A new hair stylist~
A new favorite local eat~
New neighbors~
New church~
New friends~

And so the list could go!!! Its funny how my IPhone map has become my best friend as I learn all the new places and how to get around Katy. ;)
So life in Katy has been about a month, and my home is finally feeling like home. Everything is up on the walls and in place. One of the newest things I almost love best..... is the long bar and tall bar stools where 3 beautiful girls sit every morning before school as I scurry around in the kitchen.
We have already had some really good conversations. It is good! :)

1 comment:

Erin said...

OH, I love a bar in the kitchen! We had one in our condo in Destin and it was so nice! :) I'm so excited for y'all and can't wait to continue to see the Lord unfold this adventure!