Friday, September 16, 2011

I can feel it

Its like right there! The ending of a scorcher and dry summer and now we are slowly getting to embrace the cool mornings! Ahhh :)
I.Love.Fall
And I can feel it, it is almost here, and it feels good.
I have to admit that yesterday Mr Al Rocker on the Today show was kindly showing the map of the US and the states that were already feeling cooler temps this week and I was JEALOUS! Then, on facebook last night, some friends were sharing the rain, the cool front, and their glee of what they were experiencing as the front pushed through. Again, jealous! ;)
Yesterday brought this Fall longing and so I ended up buying a huge order of Scentsy products to get me stocked up for the holidays and change of seasons. Then, in my grocery cart yesterday sat the peppermint mocha coffee creamer. I love that stuff! And even though its been out like all year long, I only buy it in the Fall.
So, today I am grateful for the cool mornings Katy TX has brought me!!! Because right now....I can feel it, FALL is coming! :)

No comments: