Sunday, September 18, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins (from scratch)

I love pumpkin...well almost everything pumpkin. I do not like pumpkin pie or pumpkin candles but pumpkin muffin, pumpkin bread, and pumpkin pancakes are a favorite for sure!! Friday night, I took out one of my favorite cook books (Junior League of Abilene), one that has some amazing from scratch recipes and kicked off my crave for FALL by making the family some pumpkin muffins.
Here is the recipe, thought I would share. Enjoy...they were delicious!

Pumpkin Muffins/2
2 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp salt
1 small can pumpkin
1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
4 eggs

Combine the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and mix well. Add the pumpkin, oil, and eggs. Beat 1 minute. Spoon into greased muffin pan.
Bake a 325 degrees fir 15-20 minutes or until done.

You can also...
*Bake in a bundt pan in a 325 degree oven for 1 hour.

1 comment:

The Gumpls said...

I love fall too, Kara! I am going to try and make these muffins! Hope you are doing great!