Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I'm Happy to Report......

That the fun-filled first day of school went really well! Momma didn't cry while leaving her second baby girl and wonderful smiles and non-stop chatting greeted the mini-van upon pick-up! :) Awwww, makes me relieved to know the first day fun was a success. At dinner, we now have 2 girls telling us stories of the rules and in and outs of school, how they are helpers, and well of course what NOT to do! Cute stories and endless laughter at the dinner table.

I'm so proud of my Avery girl! She LOVED Kindergarten. She told me, "mom, I love Kindergarten more than Pre-K." Yea, she is embracing her new world.






Happy School Year to my sweet girls! I love you deeply and may you shine big for Jesus this year and continue to grow in confidence in who you are!

No comments: