Sunday, August 16, 2009

Who Knew.....

Who Knew that my blogging experience would bring me to a place to share some of my greatest joys, my life, my husband and best friend, and my 3 precious girls.

Who Knew that blogging would allow me to clear my head on days I feel like I am only talking to children and seriously is anyone listening?!

Who Knew that blogging would allow me share my heart and dreams.

Who Knew that blogging would allow me to meet other Christian women who struggle, laugh, share motherhood experiences, and share their journey with loving their Savior Jesus Christ.

Who Knew that blogging would allow me to be challenged and encouraged to be a better mommy, wife, and follower of Jesus.

Who Knew that blogging would eagerly spark a curiosity to meet some of my blogger friends I visit daily and love to hear about their life.

Who Knew that blogging would bring tears, laughter, and spiritual growth to my soul.

Who Knew that blogging would keep me grounded in accountability.

Who Knew that blogging can produce friendships from across your table to across the U.S.A.

Who Knew that blogging is so much fun!

Who Knew that blogging can bring families close together with pictures and journeys.

Who Knew that blogging can be a shared life.

Who Knew...
Who Knew...

Who Knew that blogging for a little over a year, I enjoy every minute that I can sneak away and write, and share, and dream, and listen, and read other Christ followers.

Who Knew..

I know that blogging has been a true treasure to this gal's soul! :)

2 comments:

obriant clan said...

Hey Kara! I love this post. I agree that while sometimes it seems senseless, blogging...wondering who is actually reading it. I have really enjoyed being a part of your lives through reading your blog. Have a great week!

m.c. said...

who knew that we would write blogs with the same title without even knowing it????!!!! i typed mine today...so i think your's came first. that's crazy.