Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Know, I'm Late...

Yes, late being the much talked about, hyped about movie on marriage, Fireproof. Ryan and I finally sat down for a movie night and the movie of choice became Fireproof. I have to admit, it was really good and I was sorry for not seeing it sooner. In fact, I bawled like a baby. It was touching and very real. I enjoyed it greatly. So, if you haven't seen it, go rent it! Its a dollar at the Red Box or worth the $4 rental at Blockbuster.
Go, go now! Its that good. Its a must see on marriage, on communication, love, commitment, and a love we can only give one another because of The One who loved us first.

2 comments:

40 by 40 said...

told you:)....knew you would love it!! i finally bought it...watch it all the time:)...it is great each time!

Cara Smith said...

You can also borrow it from the library free for a week. I agree, Clint and I waited too long to see it.