Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Endless Fall favorite dinners

I love to cook, try new things, and like my previous post on my favorite magazine, I love to find new yummy food ideas that my family will actually try! (not stare at and say whats that?!) ;)
This time of year...I love to use the crock pot as much as I can or my big dutch oven cookware to make soups, stews, or anything else that makes for a scrumptious Fall dinner.
Here are some favorites that I don't let a Fall/Winter go by without putting this on the dinner table! :)
Taco Soup
Chicken & Dumplings
Chicken Pot Pie
Beef Tortilla Soup
Chili...(OF COURSE, I'm Texan) ;)
Creamy Chicken & Wild Rice Soup

I LOVE how this time of year, it just makes dinner life a little more simple and doable. It seems like you can get away with a bowl of soup and salad more. :)
I look forward to many more dinners like these above and starting it out tonight with some Chicken and Dumplings!!!!
OH..and a little CMA awards...Yeehaw yall! Have a great dinner! :)

No comments: