Thursday, November 4, 2010

A Favorite

One of my favorite things to do this time of year is curl up to my favorite magazine which would be....
Southern Living


Totally love everything about this magazine especially around the Fall/Winter time and Holidays! :) It gives you amazing recipes and crafty decoration ideas, must see small town places, best travel for Fall foliage, and anything else that just makes this time of year wonderful. My mom bought me this subscription and its the gift that just keeps on giving. When I get in the mail...I literally can't wait to sit down & curl up on the couch and read from front to cover.
Anybody else have a favorite magazine that's a must read or an excuse to have down time?? Please share... if not, at least get the November and December edition of Southern Living. I know you wont be disappointed. :)

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Kara - I LOVED this particular issue of Southern Living - lots of great recipes! Have you tried any yet?