Thursday, November 11, 2010

A little Country...

A little Country Music, please! :) I love it! And a favorite thing I like to do is to watch any of the Country music award shows on tv. Its like a free concert of all the most popular artists in a 2 hour time span. :) I like to hear the new songs, see them sing their most popular, or all the beautiful dresses that are worn that night. Fun stuff!
Well one of my favorite bands, Lady Antebellum sang a GREAT song last night...it was awesome, totally loved it. I was like, whelp, I'll be downloading that onto itunes!
So here it is..enjoy it. :) It's called Hello World!

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Love that song!!! I would listen and listen to it trying to figure out what it was about....until I saw the video!!!! It is awesome! I love them too! Imagine that! Miss you!

Steph T. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Steph T. said...

And this my friend is why I adore you!! I love me some country music!