Monday, May 12, 2008

Count Down

5 days and counting...... Ryan and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary! Wow, life really does go by fast when you are having fun, and yes I have had some fun! I will post a little something everyday in celebration of Ryan and who he is as my husband, daddy, and leader for our family. Let the celebration begin......
10 Reasons why life has been fun with Ryan!
1. His laughter
2. His dance moves
3. His "what's uuuuuppppp- upon entering the front door everyday
4. piggy back rides to 3 screaming girls
5. thinking he still young enough to ride a scooter like his 6 yr old girl
6. cooking on his favorite cast iron skillet (he thinks you can cook anything on that thing!)
7. singing songs to high school musical, Hanna Montana, etc
8. teaming up with the girls and squirting water guns at me when i get out of the car
9. creating ways of saying i love you by sneaking gifts, notes, etc
10. 3 songs he made up for each of our girls

Thanks for making our household and marriage fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kara,
Thanks for visiting my blog and so glad it gave you a good laugh. Love your top 10 list about your husband. I am like you, it is the small things that make me smile. Glad to see you're enjoying life and your marriage!

Lindy said...

Gavin is the same way with his cast iron skillet - he LOVES that thing! It rarely leaves our stovetop! haha!