Friday, May 16, 2008

He went to Jared!!!

Anniversary day!

Its already been a wonderful 10 year anniversary and the actual day is just beginning. Last night, my sneakey husband (one thing i love about him) had a night planned with some really romantic and fun ideas. Then, when i least expected it, he gave me an anniversary band! Its sooo pretty! I have to brag a little because he did so darn good.

You see, there is this commercial down here in the Houston area that is hysterical. It has girls telling their husbands, boyfriends, etc that HE went to Jared. Its funny... anyway so when Ryan handed me the sack and on the outside was Jared, "I was thinking literally, oh my gosh, He went to Jared!" Then, I looked into the sack to find a pop-open ring box like the one when he proposed and I was shocked! I couldn't believe it. It soo nice. Its white gold with 12 diamonds making 1/2 a carat. HE did really good! Simple but elegant, just what I would've picked.

So, he did so good I think I'll keep him around another 10 years! :)

I was already able to give Ryan his 10 year gift. I chose prescription Oakley sunglasses. ( he better never lose these!) He was able to customize sunglasses just the way he wanted so that was fun for him! He has been anxiously waiting the mail for them!

It was nice to buy each other a special gift in celebration of our 10 year. We don't do that much for each other ( like never) so it made these moments extra magical.

Tonight we have dinner plans a nice restaurant in Clear Lake so it will be nice to enjoy each other and eat some good food.

Thanks for sharing in our celebration... May our journey continue many more years.


4 comments:

m.c. said...

awwwwww! so sweet. i love that. happy 10th guys.

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary!

Prater said...

What an incredible husband! You are such a lucky woman! :)

Lindy said...

simple but elegant...mmmm...I like that! Happy (belated) anniversary!