Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sucked In

OK, I am beginning to realize a pattern for me as I enter the store.... the store being Target. I go into the store for only a couple of items only to be sucked into the girls clothes and women clothing. Its like a vacuum as a friend put it and you can't fight it! The weird thing for me is that Wal-Mart, Kohl's, the mall, none of the other stores suck me in quite like Target. There is just something about that store!
The bad thing for me is that I am finding myself driving a couple more miles to go to the "new" Super Target. Its inviting, more sales, new baskets so less germs. :) Can you believe it? Target is sucking me across town when I have one only 5 minutes from my house.
Oh well, let the suction continue.......

1 comment:

m.c. said...

i swear they have some sort of subliminal message hidden in the music they play (do they play music???? i can't remember.) or something. we are being brain-washed. it's like a&m's fishcamp. you leave, not sure why you feel you could all of a sudden marry target and spend a wonderful, satisfying life together. it's like a drug. every few days i need a target fix. it's rediculous. well...have a great day...until we meet again...in the little girl's department.