Tuesday, July 8, 2008

This is Your Life

the famous song from Switchfoot. I love this song! No matter where I am when I hear this song God totally speaks to me. I heard it in the car today and I decided I would blog thoughts on this song. One of my favorite parts of the whole song is when he says, "this is your life are you who you want to be?" That sentence alone drives to my inner most heart. Its so true as I ask myself is this who I want to be? Is my life everything I dreamed it would be? Yes. I have joy, my husband loves me and treats me like Christ loves the church, I have 3 beautiful, healthy girls, I am loved deeply by my mom and dad and sister, I have a good house, and I am wanting to share the good news of Christ. So, Yes, my life is everything I could of dreamed it would be and more. I am loved by many. Everything I dream it would be is still ahead too. I dream about my future with Ryan and God's journey he will have with our life, where God will lead us, how God will use me, what will my girls look like as women, and so so many more.

I am singing the song now in my head now as I type. Thank you God for my life.

No comments: