Thursday, July 3, 2008

Family Fun

I only have a quick moment this morning to blog of my days to come for the 4th of July weekend. My sister and her family (husband doing some work in Houston) decided to trek on down to the Bay Area and spend some time doing some fun things around our area.
Yesterday, we headed to Johnson Space Center, Chick-fil-a, and Target for a full day of adventure as it was just me and Missy and 5 kids! I am thankful for my 19 yr old cousin who is flying in this morning to join us on this "do we have every kid" weekend. :)
Mom and dad are coming in from Dallas too so lets see that makes 7 adults and 5 kids in my 4 bedroom home! I love it though. Its fun to all be together!
I think Friday, we are headed to Schliterbaun Galveston Island- yes I said Friday, July 4th. I know everyone else who has off this Friday will be bumping inner tubes with all of us.
Anyway, much more to come on our July 4th adventure. Looking forward to my family!


** Did I mention, after many laughs together of reading blogs, and sharing my journey through a blog, my sister has joined the blogging world. Yes, we stayed up until 12:30 last night setting hers up, and getting things ready. Check hers out later as she hasn't posted anything yet just in first stages of blogging adventure. www.higginshuddle.blogspot.com

2 comments:

obriant clan said...

Hey Kara! Glad to hear you guys are planning a fun weekend. We are headed down there ourselves at the end of July. We are going to go to Shliterbahn and Kemah. Maybe we can coordinate a visit with you all. Have a great 4th! ~ Staci
www.obriantclan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

how fun your sister has joined you...i'm going to check out her blog right now!