Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Avery!!!

Our sweet pea, 2nd princess, Avery is 6! Wow, I can't believe my sweet girl is in Kindergarten and growing super fast. She's such a blessing to our family with her sweet spirit, angel eyes, and loving heart.
For her birthday from us, Avery chose to have her ears pierced like big sister, Addie. She did AWESOME! No tears. I took some before, during, and after pictures.
So here is to our second daughter, Avery Rian, happy birthday sweet girl...
We Love You Tons!




4 comments:

Kelly said...

What a sweetheart! Love those pics, she looks so excited!

Cruson Crew said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Can I borrow those gorgeous blues!?? She is sooo beautiful!!! Congratulations on the new earrings!! Very exciting!!!

Steph T. said...

She is so precious! Look at those eyes! Those middle girls...they are just fun!

The Gumpls said...

did she cry? Blythe wants her ears pierced too but I think I will make her wait until she is 6.