Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Crazy Week

Wow!!! As I sit typing this blog, it's already Tuesday evening and tomorrow is hump day! This week has thrown me all off with traveling and the girls being out of school. This past weekend, I took a trip to Dallas area to see my family. It was wonderful and some much needed time with them. I hadn't seen my sister since our family trip this summer to Florida! Way tooo long so it was so nice to catch up and see my niece and nephew.
Anyway, we traveled home on Monday and that was weird because it really felt like Sunday. Today the girls and I hung around the house and I did like 5 loads of laundry and then some errands. So, tomorrow on Wednesday, I'll be cleaning the house and re-packing the bags as we are flying out to the Panhandle for the weekend. Avery decided she wanted her ears pierced for her 6th birthday so we will go the mall and celebrate this big event Wednesday evening. Then Thursday, the girls head to school for a couple of hours, we pick them up before lunch, and then we are off to the airport! Ryan is speaking for a youth function all weekend and the church said they would fly my entire family so we are all taking advantage of the offer. The bonus is that we are staying with Ryan's parents and get to make it a little family time with Ryan's side of the family. I am looking forward to the trip. The girls have never flown and the weather is suppose to be super chilly. I'll get bring a jacket! Yippee and trick or treating will be nice and cold. Yea, can't wait. But for now, I gotta go fold some more laundry. ;)

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Have a great trip! How awesome that your whole family gets to go! love those times!!!