Thursday, October 8, 2009

My Computer Nights

There are so many things I should be doing about right now! However, I love this time of night when the kids are in bed (have been since 8) and I read my daily blogs, check facebook, and well just play around on the computer. At this point in my life, I could get rid of cable and only keep the internet because I would rather stay connected to by cyber-friends and read about the happenings in each of their lives.

I have found great encouragement with these blogs I follow, most of them being pastor wives. Its fun to see there leadership skills, encouraged by their thoughts or ideas, and their love for the Lord. So, Its about this time every night, that my eyes are drying out due to tiredness yet I feel so energized by my fellow cyber-friend bloggers. Thank you all, you know you much fun the connection and encouragement of motherhood, ministry, and life can be. Keep blogging!

1 comment:

Steph T. said...

Kara...so great to hear from you. Youth ministry was such a great time in our lives and it was really hard for me to let it go. It is a life changing experience that God has taken us through. I have found such great encouragement through reading all of these pastors wives blogs. I would love to chat with you about the transition sometime. Have a blessed day girl!
Steph T.