Thursday, October 15, 2009

In Honor of My New Friend...

I am sharing a Pumpkin Dump Cake that I'll be making this weekend for small group. The recipe came from a new friend who shares a lot of similar loves in life!

In honor of my new friend, Stephanie, who loves Dr Pepper and has a heart for her large Labrador dog and also served along side her husband in student ministry for over 15 years, thank you for sharing this yummy Fall dessert!

Pumpkin Dump Cake

1 lg can of pumpkin pie mix (make sure its the mix)
1 box of yellow cake mix
1 stick of butter
pecans (optional)

In a 9 x 13 pan put the pumpkin on the bottom and sprinkle the yellow cake mix on top! Melt a stick of butter on top and add pecans if desired.
Cook at 350 for 45 minutes.

Serve with Ice Cream!
Enjoy

2 comments:

Cruson Crew said...

Y-U-M-M-Y!! I'll have to try!! Yep...my Hoodie purchase was a direc result of my "Bring Out The Sun" trip to the mall! haha!!

Steph T. said...

Ahh...thanks girl!! I hope you love it!!! People won't believe how easy it is to make! It will be a hit!!
You are a blessing!!
Steph