Saturday, January 9, 2010

The gift that keeps on giving.....



Thanks to grammy and grandpa, (my parents) the girls got a much needed trampoline for Christmas! They love it! Its perfect for their ages and keeps them entertained for awhile! In fact, I have even taken advantage of it and done a couple of tricks myself. Makes me get out there with them and have a little fun and feel a little younger! On Friday after school, we had the whole family jumping and me and Ryan kept popping the girls. They were just belly laughing soooo hard, it had me cracking up! :)
This will be the gift of endless fun! So, thanks for the perfect Christmas gift this year grammy and grandpa!

2 comments:

Steph T. said...

We got one for our kids several years ago and they have used it so much! Great exercise! It's a great addition to the backyard!

The Gumpls said...

WOW!!!! That was so nice of your parents! Our HOA does not allow them in our neighborhood! Bummer!!!!